Manufacturing businesses need the flexibility to plan and execute in a dynamic environment. Ability to quickly adapt and leverage is vital, not just to build and sustain a leadership position, but also to survive and envision a larger tomorrow. Adaptability and agility are clearly the cornerstones to success.
NTG portfolio of supply chain solutions provide the most apt capabilities to build and sustain the next generation supply chains. Our solutions are built around a focused core that helps set the foundations for supply chain leverage,
- Planning and Optimization
- Execution and Transaction
Having built the core, incremental solutions can be envisaged to sustain, improve, and leverage the core. Some of the solution areas to do so include,
- Partners & Relationships – CRM, SRM, and Collaboration solutions
- Metrics & Analytics – Scorecards, Dashboards, and decision support solutions
- Data & Interfaces – PLM, MDG, Data harmonization, and 3rd party integration solutions
- User Education and Support – Training, and SLA based user and process support solutions
- Infrastructure and Maintenance – Sizing, Monitoring, Admin, and Performance solutions
Manufacturing Industry Challenges:
- Are you struggling to keep up with the demands of your customers?
- Are you experiencing rapid growth that is stretching your business processes beyond their limits?
- Are you challenged with the need to reduce supply chain costs while continuing to improve customer service levels?
- Are you struggling to keep abreast of regulations and managing compliance reporting because of a lack of visibility throughout your supply chain?
- Are organizational silos between your supply chain management and production processes hindering your performance?
Introducing a Better Path to ERP – NTG 4ERP Manufacturing
Kellton4ERP Manufacturing (NTG 4ERP IM&C) leverages the Best Practices in Manufacturing, with standardized back office functionality coupled with pre-configured Manufacturing Industry- specific solutions. With implementation times measured in weeks (not months or years) NTG 4ERP Manufacturing can be up and running in as little as 12 weeks.
Your NTG 4ERP IM&C implementation includes significant pre-configured best practices right out of the box including:
- Materials management
- Production planning and control
- Sales and distribution
- Logistics, product life-cycle management, and quality management
- Forms and reporting
NTG 4ERP Manufacturing project documents include:
- Data load programs, tools, and templates
- Detailed transaction instructions and training materials
- Security profiles and roles
- Project plan and other accelerators
Supporting the entire Value Chain from design to service
- Make-to-Order, Make-to-Stock, Assemble-to-Order, and Project-Centric Engineer-to-Order fulfillment methods.
- Product configuration to support variable product features and options with seamless integration throughout the sales, manufacturing, procurement, and delivery processes to ensure customer needs are satisfied.
- Engineering change management.
- Multiple manufacturing planning and execution methods, including projects, discrete orders, repetitive run schedules and Kanban.
- Management of serialized inventory.
- Full-feature technical service support with integrated case management, service contracts, dispatching, service parts management, service confirmations and billing.
- Scalable and open technical landscape that enables integration with technology tools (Web, EDI, data collection, mobile devices and other).
MEDIA, ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE
The media, entertainment and lifestyle industry is uniquely characterized by the growth in an immense variety of infotainment delivery channels, each having different characteristics, market requirements and customer preferences. Over the years, the need for technical solutions in this industry has changed in quality and quantity. With advancement in technology, the media and entertainment industry has reached new horizons. Media conglomerates need technological solutions to cross-leverage their assets, enable innovative business processes and enhance the transparency of revenue streams.
NTG has provided media, entertainment and lifestyle solutions to several top-tier companies in the areas of broadcasting, online gaming, publishing and content processing. With a pool of industry veterans at work, NTG has been closely associated with changes in the entertainment industry. This close association informs NTG awareness of the industry’s multifarious needs, enabling it to customize industry-specific and end-to-end software solutions.
The organization’s broad portfolio of services for Media, Entertainment & Lifestyle clients includes:
- Application Development
- Business Intelligence Services
- Content Management
- Application Maintenance and Support
- Web Operations Support
- Infrastructure Management Services
- CRM Maintenance and Support
- Website Maintenance and Enhancements
NTG leverages a robust global delivery model, exploring new approaches toward delivery and development management for leading media and entertainment companies. It is renowned for its high-performance and cutting edge solutions for the entertainment industry. With the growing needs for high-class software solutions, NTG has moulded itself according to industry demands. As a long standing player in this arena, we have successfully provided software solutions for leading global providers of entertainment, sports, news and current affairs programs as well as B2B media companies.